Welcome to “CLAonline” e-library on Corporate / SEBI and Business Laws from the
house of 25 years old publisher “Corporate Law Adviser” developed
for ICSI Students.
We are very pleased to inform you that “CLAonline” and Institute of Company
Secretaries of India (ICSI) entered into an arrangement for providing e-library
services to the students of ICSI. Accordingly, we present you the “CLAonline” e
library developed for ICSI students.
“CLAonline” is an e-library on Corporate / SEBI and Business Laws from the
house of 25 years old publisher “Corporate Law Adviser”. We have been providing
our services to the Professionals, Corporates and students since 1989. CLAonline
is being widely used by students of prestigious institutes including the students
of Institute of Cost Accountants of India, National Law Universities (NLUs) ,Indian
Institute of Managements (IIMs), etc. Our parent company (Jus Scriptum Magnus Pvt
Limited) is engaged in publishing of books for professionals, academicians etc.
We are based in Dwarka, New Delhi.
Contents of CLAonline under this arrangement
As per the special arrangement with ICSI, CLAonline provides you the following contents
for foundation /executive and professional streams:
- Case Laws-Synopsis / Head notes of Judgments of Supreme Court, all High Courts
, Orders of Tribunals (CLB / SAT/CCI) powered by Corporate Law Adviser.
- Bare Acts - Updated Legislations in the form of various Acts / Rules / Regulations
and Guidelines governing the Corporate and Business laws.
- Books- Procedures and Resolutions under Company Law, LLP etc
- Journal – Corporate Law Adviser.
- Miscellaneous- Queries and their replies on various aspects of Corporate
and Business laws.
- Subordinate legislations - Notifications and Circulars.
- Daily updations.
- Corporate Laws – Company law, Securities Law, SEBI Law, Foreign Exchange
Law, SICA, MRTP, Competition Law , Securitization, LLP, etc
- Business Laws - Arbitration, Banking, Contract, Partnership, Consumer Protection,
Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions, IPR, Environment, IDRA,
Information Technology, Money Laundering, Insurance, etc.
Subscription Fee of Rs 500/- per student/per year
How to use- You can view 9 minute demo (Video presentation) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZB5xdUKNqs
, alternatively you can download the training manual from http://www.claonline.in/Manual.pdf
Grievances Solution - Send the mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,
If you face any difficulty or need any clarification send an email at email@example.com